If you are even a little confused about what chiropractic treatment entails, you are certainly not alone. Many people are confused about the nature of chiropractic treatment, however, we want to be as transparent as possible to give you the most comfortable experience we can.
Scheduling always easy, especially for first time patients. The front office staff will file your insurance for you, and Dr. Paul will know that you are on his schedule ahead time. All you have to do is sign in.
Free Consultation with Dr. Paul
- Explaining what chiropractic is, how it works, and the several different methods to go about it.
- The majority of clients who are new will have radiographs performed if they don’t have any on file at the office.
- You don’t want a Contractor working on your house without a blueprint, and you definitely don’t want a Doctor working on your back without a detailed understanding of your unique spine.
- The x-rays are reviewed by Dr. Paul, also by the staff Radiologist, and viewed with the client so that they may see what is going on.
- The majority of clients who are new will be adjusted on the same day they come into the office.
- You can get to learn more about adjustments clicking the “techniques tab” at this site.
How Long Will it Take?
The first visit can take up to about a ½ hour (most visits after that are about 15 minutes). The reason primarily is Dr. Paul likes to discuss with the patient:
- Exactly what is going on?
- Have they had chiropractic care before and if so how was it?
- Discuss the best approach and how we plan on working together so that the client gets the best results.
Contact us at our Canton office to make an appointment so we can get to know you.