Proper Healing Is Key and Sports Therapy Can Keep You On Top Of Your Game.
If you have been injured consider scheduling an appointment with your local sports injury chiropractor to ensure that you heal properly and get back to your regular activities in less time than you would without proper care.
Dr. Paul Early of Georgia Advanced Healthcare serves Canton, GA with comprehensive chiropractic care for the whole family.
Chiropractic Treatments For Sports Injuries
- Manual adjustments done by a skilled chiropractor can reduce pressure and tightness around your injured areas and even increase blood flow to decrease healing times.
- Trigger point therapy is a powerful form of soft tissue care that isolates specific muscle knots and applies pressure by fingertips or a specialized machine to release the knots.
- Thompson/drop table technique allows the chiropractor to fully reach areas of the spine and body without moving the patient too much or causing any additional trauma to injured areas.
- Mechanical traction can alleviate spinal pain and pressure after a sports injury and even prevent injury when employed as preventative medicine.
- Therapeutic massage can increase blood flow and circulation to the injured area, reduce pain, and increase body awareness to reduce further injury. Many athletes employ therapeutic massage even when they do not have an injury to reduce recovery time.
- Electric muscle stimulation reduces pain by introducing a small electrical current to specific areas to release trigger points, increase circulation, and speed healing.
- Therapeutic ultrasound passes high-frequency sound waves into injured soft tissue to improve blood flow and healing. This procedure is non-invasive, pain-free, and can be repeated at each visit, as needed.
Your specific treatment will depend on your injury and current capabilities. Chiropractic care often includes non-invasive yet highly effective and medically proven methods to manipulate the body and increase circulation while reducing inflammation. We help patients of all ages in Canton, GA recover effectively from a variety of injuries that impair mobility and quality of life.
A sports injury chiropractor provides treatments for both pediatric cases and adults. At Georgia Advanced Healthcare Dr. Paul Early also provides treatment for pain in the back, neck, head, and extremities, including plantar fasciitis and carpal tunnel syndrome.
Do not risk your recovery if you have been injured instead contact us at Georgia Advanced Healthcare, (678) 880-7576